Through an interactive short-term process, Ricardo will support you to improve your leadership skills, problem solving and strategy definition, promoting self-knowledge and acquiring new behaviors. The coaching intervention focuses on finding solutions to achieve individual and organizational goals. A strong part of it will be connected to the implementation of the methodology of “The 6P’s of Executive Teams” by you with your team.
As a PCC – Professional Certified Coach – by the International Coach Federation, with over
4.000 hours of experience coaching top executives around the world, Ricardo draws from his experience of over 2 decades as successful entrepreneur, CEO, organizational and clinical psychologist, consultant, speaker, facilitator, former martial arts athlete, to create unique development experiences for his clients.
The main benefits of coaching for your company (as proven in management research), can be:
- People development, talent retention and increased motivation.
- Increased effectiveness of people management, better relationships with middle managers; greater engagement; higher productivity; communication; effectiveness in conducting meetings.
- Positive impact on performance indicators (economic profitability, return on resources and profit margin) and productivity (increase in sales, market share and productivity).
- Return on Investment: gains in the order of 221% and 689% in the first year after the coaching.
- Better leadership skills at different levels: transformational leadership, transactional leadership, effectiveness of leadership and satisfaction with leadership, all improve.
- Reduce passivity and leaders excusing for inaction or mistakes.
- Clearer allocation of objectives and responsibilities, increasing team satisfaction and cohesion and people effectiveness.
“Being coached by Ricardo was transformational. I realized how everything we are is not definitive. Everything in us can be worked to progress.”
– Luís Prata, Managing Director, Red Stripe – Jamaica
“Ricardo is a excellent professional, with a very objective and pragmatic way to approach and analyze the problems and needs. Ricardo gave me tools that I will use during all my career.”
– Pedro Enes, Head of Iberian Datacenter Services, EDP
“Ricardo is passionate and effective about his work of touching people’s lives. His coaching had profound implications on who I am as a person. The transformation I operated as a result impacted both my professional and personal self. My knowledge of myself is deeper and I can serve the people and the business with more versatility than ever. Today I can say with confidence: I am a leader and not a manager.”
– – Casimiro da Silva – Director Industry & Water South, Kemira