Ricardo Vargas’ Top Management Development experience spans organizations in diverse industries, including Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Professional Services and Utilities organizations in Brazil, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, and the United States.
Apart from his native tongue Portuguese, he is fluent in English and Spanish, and also works in those languages.
- Banco Espírito Santo – change management project – became European benchmark for a CRM implementation.
- Milennium Bank – culture change project – drove the implementation of a new Service Culture in one of its divisions.
- Vorwerk Portugal – company expansion – yearly 2-digit growth for the last 6 years
- Expatriate CEO’s of Boehringer-Ingelheim, Janssen-Cilag, Novartis, Nycomed, Sandoz, Schering-Plough – develop the effectiveness of multicultural teams
- Sony Europe and EDP – career development program- coached C-Level Talent Pool